Hello And Welcome

We are so glad you are here, join in have some fun

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

After trying several fancy and some almost Bazaar Burger Recipes ,I can safely say I have had about enough Hamburger for the week :

For the most part they all had something I liked about them, and I don't think there was one recipe that didn't include onions, which was a good thing.
I enjoy onions with just about any recipe and they are definitely a plus with burgers, fried, caramelized,diced,minced or just sliced I think it is safe to say I love onions.

Now when it comes to adding steak sauce like A-1 or Heinz 57  both very good products in their own place and are very good in a lot of recipes ,I myself just don't care for them in Hamburgers.

I have found out that most anything you can put on top of a burger is pretty much okay, I am just not a fan of
adding to the meat, I like Hamburger in my Hamburger.

As for cheese's anything goes even combination's  of cheese's . We tried Philly Cream Cheese,Munster,Cheddar,Pepper Jack,Monetary Jack,American even Parmesan 
And I think there might have been one with Cottage Cheese but I don't know if I really want to know that for sure.


Some folks swear by Charcoal Grills, some prefer  George Foreman Grills others conventional kitchen stoves. For me I don't have a real preference of how its cooked as long as you don't cook it to long.
Burgers just as any beef I eat I enjoy them rare.

I have found out this week and I would not have realized this with out trying all the many recipes we received
I enjoy a Thick, Rare burger seasoned with salt & pepper topped with lettuce, tomato, Dill Pickles and with Garlic Mayo and very little Ketchup. 



No comments:

Post a Comment