Now I will admit a few times this sweet tooth and my ah go ahead it'll be ok
attitude has created a mess or two. But not this time ,and times like this is why I think everyone should experiment in the kitchen. So here goes.
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups buttermilk
from there everything as normal. until the icing.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, vegetable oil and sugar together until creamy.
- Beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter, vegetable oil and sugar and stir until almost combined.
- Add buttermilk and stir, until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour into prepare.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- 11/2 cup shortening
- 8oz philly cream cheese
- 8 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons clear imitation vanilla extract
- 6 fluid ounces heavy cream
- 3tablespoons brown sugar.