1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 tablespoon real lemon
1/2 tablespoon oregano
1/2 tablespoon dried tomato flakes
1/2 clove garlic mashed and chopped.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and tomato flakes; mix well.
Spicy homemade ketchup2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon Chipolte powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Small 1/4 teaspoon allspice 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1 can (28 ounces) tomato puree
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste1. In a medium pan, heat the oil Add the onion and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes, or until it softens.
2. Add the chili powder, chipotle allspice, and cloves. Cook, stirring till well combined .
3. Add the tomato puree, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat and cook, stirring, for 30 minutes.
4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature. Put contents in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 cups Dry white wine
- 1 cup Finely Chopped onion
- 1 1/2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 4 oz Dry mustard
- 1 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 4 drops Texas Pete sauce